Greetings, readers! I must apologize for my absence, I’ve been too busy cooking and celebrating wedding anniversary #2 to write you about the the delicious happenings these days.
Two years ago…
Through all this celebration, we enjoyed some amazing eats lately. Please come back soon to read all about
- orange sesame shrimp + ancient secret stir-fry
- fantastic five-minute chickpea salad
- a carrot-apple combo you won’t believe
- freezer veggie gratin with herbed bechamel
- homemade Indian cuisine (saag paneer for our anniversary dinner)
- my Grammy’s no-longer-top-secret homemade mac and cheese
… and more.
See you back here soon!
P.S. a glimpse at some great eats from our weekend anniversary celebration in Harper’s Ferry, West Virginia.